E-Commerce Trading Co-Ordinator
RIXO’s digital team is growing quickly, and we are now looking for our first dedicated E-Commerce Trading Co-Ordinator. You’ll work across out online store and in close partnership with our marketing team to ensure our website is optimised for conversion opportunities at all times; taking the lead on co-ordinating product launches and providing support to all aspects of the digital journey as required. This role provides a fantastic early career opportunity to grow, learn and progress with daily operational, executional and reporting responsibilities. You will report into our E-Commerce Director and work from our headquarters in West London.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience in a start-up e-commerce environment, working with one or more of WooCommerce / Shopify Plus / Magento 2 / Big Commerce and is ready to bring that experience and develop their career with RIXO.
What you’ll do:
Product & Content Launches
- Work cross functionally to facilitate the successful launch of all new products on the RIXO website, ensuring that copy, imagery and video assets are delivered to the E-Commerce Team in good time for launch
- Execute all product launches seamlessly: from PDP creation to onsite merchandising, and help co-ordinate all associated activity (e.g. email)
- Work with marketing team members to execute RIXO product and content launches, home page content updates
- Be the day-to-day contact for the Customer Happiness team for e-commerce inquiries. Following feedback, make any necessary amendments to product merchandising, assortment, copy or imagery online in partnership with relevant teams
- Continuously monitor and test the websites’ functionality to identify any issues and work closely with our developers to rectify as quickly as possible with minimal impact to the customer experience & revenue
- With support from the E-Commerce Director utilise daily website analytics to regularly remerchandise the product assortment on the websites for the biggest commercial gains
- Update relevant sections of website on a weekly basis based on trade plans
- Monitor on-site search usage and merchandise results pages as necessary
- Assist the Business Insight Lead with analysing weekly website KPI’s such as CVR, AOV, sessions and new vs. returning customers using Google Analytics and in-house reports
- Partner with the Marketing team to maintain the Trade calendar, ensuring all new launches and seasonal activity are visible to the wider business
- Prepare asset briefs & execute all ecommerce initiatives as per the trade plan.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar e-commerce role, with experience working with WooCommerce, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce or Magento 2 strongly preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics to understand performance, and can demonstrate numerical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Intermediate to Advanced Excel & MS Office Suite
- Highly organised and pro-active with strong attention to detail to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations
- You’re an organisational ninja, ideally with project management skills: you understand how to co-ordinate the moving parts of a product launch and can prioritise tasks, use initiative proactively and manage your time effectively to meet all deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal and an eagerness to work collaboratively across departments and functions
- You are eager to learn and value self-development
- You are comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships across the brand
- You are comfortable working within a fast-paced, start-up environment
We’ll give you some bonus points for:
- Experience with Looker or Tableau Insight Platforms
- Experience of digital marketing and acquisition channels
RIXO’s story began in 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. Our philosophy is to evoke a wanderlust & free spirit in all our wearers, filling a gap in the contemporary market with easy-to-wear, feminine shapes and high-quality materials. Always inclusive, always empowering, we create a fusion of original hand-painted prints and timeless silhouettes to flatter every woman, irrespective of age, season, size, nationality or time of day.
In the last three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 100 wholesale partners across the world - from Net a Porter and My Theresa online, to Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and David Jones across the globe in the real world. We recently won the Drapers Award for Premium Brand of the year, and we’re only just getting started!
Some benefits & perks of working at RIXO:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays each year
- Company pension
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and our people
- RIXO birthday and festive gifts, plus a generous staff discount programme
- And more (just ask!)
RIXO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.