Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Supply Chain & Logistics Business Intelligence Team is responsible for all things data! You are a data journalist who will engage business leaders with transparent and objective insights that galvanize team members on solutions towards common goals. You and your team will be responsible for developing and implementing data driven strategy to improve SC&L performance, identify opportunities for cost savings, process improvements, and increased efficiency.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of Supply Chain, must be able to communicate technical concepts and build consensus among leaders with varying perspectives and goals as an objective stakeholder. We’re looking for a relentless, curious, positive, organized leader with an analytical mindset and experience solving complex Supply Chain & Logistics challenges utilizing data!
- Leads global team of Business Intelligence Analysts to design and implement data driven solutions which drive action with business partners.
- Defines complex project requirements with cross functional stakeholders and develops strategic roadmaps to align team members on solution.
- Uses agile and sprint planning methodology to prioritize business needs with team members.
- Assigns and directs project work with team members which supports strategic objective targets.
- Supports data governance strategy which democratizes data for all personal to build reliable reports
- Willing to dive into the details on tactical execution and support project with team members
- Develop, manage, maintain data, KPIs for the Supply Chain & Logistics, ensuring reliability, data accuracy and integrity of information.
- Provides feedback, supports technical guidance and questions on best practices
- Creates standard operating procedures, establishes best practice processes, and documents requirements for all personnel to utilize
- Facilitates and coordinate SC&L data integrity concerns and provide a regular communication link back to stakeholders
- Approaches challenges with customer centric approach, provides transparent objective feedback and supports resolution
- Utilizes industry standard best practice within analytics space and is insightful of future technology applications (AI, Machine Learning, etc.)
- 7-10+ years of experience in Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics
- 5+ years leading team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Business Analytics
- SAP Experience: MRP (Material Requirements Planning), inventory receipt, process of goods movements, COGI error and RCA, Inventory and Material Master.
- 3+ of SQL, Python, and/or R
- 3+ years of relevant work experience building end to end solutions to support performance measurement and process improvement in material planning, inventory, and logistics
- 3+ years’ Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI) and data transformation tools (Alteryx, Knime)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Working or practical knowledge of automotive manufacturing, global supply chain and logistics for US-domestic as well as Europe & International markets
- Practical experience leading/managing collaborative projects with extremely complex/technical detail subject matter
- Experience with Automation/RPA would be beneficial, but not required
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.