Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Business Intelligence Analyst role within the Supply Chain & Logistics group focuses on all things data! You will be responsible for extracting, transforming, and loading data and/or working with business partners to validate data from various sources in data warehouse for use. Utilizing BI tools and techniques you will analyze data based on SC&L business requirements to develop valuable insights in various formats. In addition to being a subject matter expert of various datasets, this role will be responsible for creating metrics against Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) to align cross-functional SC&L Teams.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate technical concepts and build consensus among stakeholders with varying perspectives and goals. We’re looking for a relentless, curious, positive, organized self-starter with an analytical mindset and experience solving complex Supply Chain & Logistics challenges utilizing data!
- Define requirements with stakeholders, determine critical path to deliver desired results necessary to execute business process or actionable decision utilizing data.
- Analyze complex business problems and provide valuable insights through various methods; data validation, ad-hoc reports and automation, dashboards etc.
- Support manual reporting and automation of production tasks for: SAP (MRP, Inventory, BoM Analysis), TMS (materials & finished vehicles) and Internal Applications.
- Automate non-value-added tasks and data collection for SC&L control tower dashboards in collaboration with IT which achieve Objectives & Key Results.
- Develop, manage, maintain data, KPIs for the Supply Chain & Logistics, ensuring reliability, data accuracy and integrity of information.
- Understand and enhance current processes, data pipelines and data visualizations based on user feedback.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various stakeholders to support tactical and strategic initiatives
- Support and establish control processes and guidelines around ETL tasks, data maintenance and data visualization
- Facilitate and coordinate SC&L data integrity concerns and provide a regular communication link back to stakeholders
- Evaluate data pipeline architecture with data engineers, review data accuracy and support accurate documentation of data dictionary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Computer Science
- Experience in following business fields within Supply Chain: Material Planning, Logistics, Production Control, Packaging
- SAP Experience; MRP (Material Requirements Planning), inventory receipt, process of goods movements, COGI error and RCA, Inventory and Material Master.
- SAP: MM01, ME21/22N, ME31/2L, MD04, MMBE, MD61, MD02, ME38, ME84, MIGO, COGI
- 5+ years’ experience in structuring, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets
- 5+ of SQL, Python, and/or R
- 5+ years of relevant work experience building end to end solutions to support performance measurement and process improvement in material planning, inventory, and logistics
- 5+ years’ Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI) and data transformation tools (Alteryx, Knime)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Master’s Degree in Data Science and/or business Analytics
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Analytics, or other function.
- Working or practical knowledge of automotive manufacturing, global supply chain and logistics for US-domestic as well as Europe & International markets
- Practical experience leading/managing collaborative projects with extremely complex/technical detail subject matter
- Experience with Automation/RPA would be beneficial, but not required
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation tools is beneficial, but not required
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.