Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As the SAP User Access Management Business Systems Analyst, you will work in SAP Global Risk and Compliance (GRC) and leverage your analytical reporting skills for the CFO organization. You will be our Financial Systems team lead as we improve and enhance governance during the functional design process. You will be responsible for managing users as we move production support tickets from backlog to development, and inventorying system enhancements by user groups as you gain a better understanding of each teams transformation needs.
You will be responsible for coordinating with key business partners regarding their business requirements, and other functional documentation. Each month, you're able to clearly communicate the results of your analysis, and role management; You will also be able to draw key learnings for senior management.
- Coordinate role changes with process owners/process owner representatives, and other stakeholders and update documentation as appropriate;
- Troubleshoot individual account issues and update user information, maintain open dialog with other User Management teams;
- Perform role approvals;
- Support ITGC lead during audit support: user access and test management;
- Propose and refine user groups (end users, super users, vs. reviewers) by end to end process areas including: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Fixed Assets, Plant Accounting, Close to Report, Treasury, and FP&A;
- Work with process owners to keep user roles and access requests updated in SAP GRC based on onboarding, offboarding, or job changes;
- Drive Financial Systems audit-related user data requests, such as the User Access Review (UAR) and Segregation of Duties (SoD);
- Regularly review compliance with SOD requirements;
- Work with HR and IT for all CFO organization account requests: new accounts, additional of roles, termination of accounts, and reactivation of accounts in GRC Access Enforcer (AE);
- Support day to day procedures and reporting for managing firefighter access by coordinating requests with production support, and process ownership leading practices;
- Work with project management and communications tools (Jira and Confluence respectively) to coordinate and support process changes due to ongoing business changes (onboarding transactions, fielding change requests from process owners);
- Work with business and IT leadership, as needed, to make sure super users and administrators are partnering consistently to complete user access management objectives.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, or a related subject required;
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and financial systems design, required.
- 5+ years SAP GRC and Atlassian Jira experience is required;
- Experience in at least one data analytics tool is required: e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI;
- 5+ years functional design and dashboarding experience;
- 3+ years change management experience;
- Coordinate with key business partners regarding their requirements, and other functional documentation;
- Clearly communicate the analytical and technical findings from your role;
- Demonstrated experiences using SAP GRC Firefighter best practices;
- Ability to effectively work independently and across teams, functions, and departments;
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies;
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing industry is a plus.
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental, and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.