Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- The Global Business Services (GBS) Process Lead – Payments is responsible for managing the Day-to-Day AP Activities and all aspects of Disbursements and Payments. This role will partner with GBS Senior Manager for AP to drive strategy for streamlining processes as well as monitoring Process compliance to Process & Procedures, Internal Controls (including SOX and Access Controls);
- Partnering with respective Process Owners to perform business process re-engineering, requirements definition gathering, process analysis and design, workflow analysis, and developing as-is and to-be business processes;
- Collaborate within and across the organization on company-wide initiatives revolving around Finance transformation (people, process, technology) through establishing strong relationships with all levels of the business / cross-functional stakeholders, managing stakeholder expectations and facilitating discussions to ensure information flow, transparency, collaboration and effective execution of solutions aligned to business needs;
- Responsible in managing our service partners (BPO) responsible on AP transactional activities and serves as a front-liner support to resolve issues and escalations;
- Responsible in supporting Audits (both internal and External);
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the Company values, code of conduct, policies, and compliance requirements.
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility within accounts payable, disbursements, and Accounting;
- 8+ Years meaningful experience in managing and leading a Team;
- 4+ years’ experience in leading Processing Improvements and Initiatives;
- Deep understanding of modern AP environments and related technologies;l
- Experience with shared services and or AP/AR outsourcing preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.