Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Customer Experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers’ needs, behaviors, and emotions, leveraging these insights to inform the design of compelling experiences across every touchpoint throughout their journey with Rivian.
As a Sr. Specialist, Growth Marketing Retention, you’ll own programs that strengthen our relationships with our fans, preorder holders, prospective customers, and owners. You will develop communication touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle that are highly personalized. You’ll ensure that the right message gets to the right person via the right medium, every time, thereby driving growth, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty.
- Focus on customer relationships and put them at the heart of the strategy with a long-term perspective.
- Oversee end-to-end channel communication, including Email, SMS, and Push Notifications including the calendar, production, deployment and analysis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop communication journeys that support business needs and maintain customer experience.
- Continuously improve email initiatives through brainstorming, testing, and implementing new strategies.
- Solve customer and business problems through creative problem-solving and solutioning.
- Write compelling briefs for email campaigns and programs.
- Leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build and deliver customer communications.
- Identify and develop new automations and/or triggers to increase customer engagement and customer lifetime value
- Ensure accuracy and timely deployment of emails through QA processes.
- Participate in CRM-related duties and special projects as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with email best practices and share knowledge with internal teams.
- Experience with CRM strategy, architecting communication journeys, developing compelling email, SMS, and push marketing programs and push marketing programs, with strong experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and its suite of tools.
- 4+ Year’s experience with Email Marketing.
- Proven experience in email marketing and channel communications management.
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and its suite of tools.
- HTML/CSS Experience
- Data-oriented and strong understanding of segmentation
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a proven track record of highly effective collaboration.
- Knowledge of email best practices, deliverability improvements, and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- A deep desire to make the world a better place.
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $107,000 - $123,000/yr (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.