Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
In this position, you will help Rivian build out our global treasury operations, liquidity risk management, and working capital management, providing functional knowledge of global treasury processes and best practices for multi-national operations. The opening will be located at our Michigan, Plymouth office.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform in-depth analysis of cash positions and cash forecasts, ensuring adequate liquidity is available to meet global financial obligations;
- Analyze and recommend investment allocation, prepare reporting, and reconciliation for the investment portfolio;
- Provide global bank administration including account structure strategy, transaction research, opening bank accounts, supporting bank portal administration, KYC, signatory updates, and FBAR Reporting;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting for financial disclosures and SOX compliance;
- Support the implementation of a Treasury Management System and other technology platforms to support growth;
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and Rivian’s external partners on special projects and initiatives;
- Develop, enhance, and standardize processes to bring efficiency, innovation, and automation;
- Document, maintain, and ensure compliance with Treasury’s internal control guidelines and policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required;
- Master’s degree, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a plus;
- 5 years of experience in Global Treasury Operations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and Treasury Management Workstations;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment;
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, advanced business acumen mindset;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously having time-sensitive deadlines;
- Proven ability to develop effective business partner relationships;
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles and theory.
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants
$96,000 to $112,000 annually (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.