Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Senior IAM GRC Analyst supports the enterprise identity and access management (IAM) team at Rivian with critical compliance initiatives, specifically in the execution of IT general controls related to logical access. They will work closely with the IAM engineers, program managers and leaders to properly design, document, execute and monitor IAM controls, in collaboration with stakeholders from IT GRC and internal audit.
- Plan, configure and launch user access reviews in identity management system in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- Send out organization-wide communications for user access reviews, follow up and track timeliness of review completion and remediation completion
- Provide organizational training and conduct demos for application owners
- Provide Access Certification Support
- Ensures compliance for the user access review process to minimize risks for the organization and support SOX compliance
- Collaborate with application owners to maintain entitlement hygiene within identity management system
- Assist in managing open audit issues related to IAM
- Provide reporting of IAM compliance activities to executive leadership
- Participate and partner in meetings with enterprise-wide stakeholders to understand, document, plan, and deliver all IT related compliance
- Participate and partner in meetings with auditors related to control walkthroughs
- Work closely with IAM engineering team to translate compliance requirements into technical work
- Supports the annual review of IAM policies and procedures
- Follows and maintains standard operating procedures and escalates areas of opportunities to improve or streamline processes in alignment with compliance requirements
- Ensure remediation steps are completed within a timely manner and appropriately
- Organize and maintain user access reviews, audit evidence, requirements & approvals documents/articles
- Perform completeness and accuracy checks with application owners and document samples as well as results
- 3 years of work experience in public accounting, technology, IT auditing/IT general controls, internal controls, or a similar control function environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in collaborating with business partners
- Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityNow preferred
- CISA or related certifications preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.