Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This would be a position that would be working on integrations and operational tasks. The IAM Engineer will design, install, administer, migrate and troubleshoot our Enterprise Access Management Solutions, and will work in close coordination with other Application Engineers and Architects to implement specific Access configurations to satisfy business requirements.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Prepare and support Privileged and Regular user access reviews to satisfy compliance requirements.
- Work with other teams to improve and stabilize data flow from HRIS platforms to connected systems/applications
- Provide documentation, test cases, test plans and support processes for the platform/integrations.
- Troubleshoot issues and collaborate with others for connected systems/applications. This can range from security/network protocols to business processes.
- Gather SailPoint IdentityNow & Business requirements, completing attribute mappings, sync between source systems and SailPoint IdentityNow.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements.
- Participate in an enterprise company change management process.
- Participate in on-call rotations, peer reviews and cross trainings.
- Participate in work/project/sprint planning efforts
- 3+ years architecting and leading SailPoint IdentityNow implementations including application onboarding, customized workflows, access requests, certification campaigns, rules reports and enhanced automation for desired results to meet business requirements.
- Experience when dealing with large quantities and types of identities.
- Strong hands-on scripting experience. Preferably Python & JS working with JSON/XML/SOAP as well as interacting via REST.
- Cloud, automation, big picture, and security focused mindset.
- Experience working within an SOX environment.
- Experience working with Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) and understanding joiner, leaver, and mover scenarios while leveraging reliable data points for automation.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.