Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
At Rivian, you will have the opportunity to be part of an amazing team and part of our growing organization. Setting up the foundation for future success. We run cloud-based services and familiarity with M365, Azure, and AWS is helpful. You should be familiar with orchestration and distributed system architecture patterns and coding against services and databases.
- Build applications utilizing a variety of applications, databases, design patterns, languages, protocols, and tools
- Develop full-stack web and mobile solutions in React/Angular/Vue
- Work across teams as it relates to architecture design, infrastructure setup, debugging and deployment as well as work closely with the business and QA teams
- Support the design and development of modern cloud-native software architectures including decoupled architectures and high-performance systems, through microservice models including headless Enterprise CMS
- Work collaboratively with a highly talented team that helps clients modernize their technology and organizations
- Passion for customer service and helping organizations achieve their strategic goals
- Deploy models and applications on AWS infrastructure.
- Requires 5 to 7 years of Apps development experience
- Experience with building web applications, apps, and portals using TypeScript, Angular, NodeJS, and Express.js and other front-end technologies.
- Experience with modern UI frameworks such as React, Material Design or Angular
- Experience designing and developing RESTFul or GraphQL APIs
- Understanding of object-oriented development principles
- You love building beautiful user experiences and highly scalable microservices using React, TypeScript, and Node.js
- You have experience with GraphQL, Docker, Python, and Test Automation
- Integrate software components and third-party APIs
- Experience working as part of an Agile team and using Agile SDLC tools (Jira, etc.)
- Working closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
- Working with business users to understand their needs, and issues and guide them towards better solutions.
- Experience in DevOps specifically creating CI/CD pipelines (AWS preferred)
- Strong experience in executing SQL or NoSQL commands using one of the following technologies MS SQL, Postgres, CosmosDB, MongoDB
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.