Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As part of Rivian’s PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) IT team, the role demands excellent domain knowledge on manufacturing processes as well as provide technical recommendations for solutioning and act as a bridge between IT and business teams.
- Coordinate with business and technical product owners from Manufacturing, Service, Remanufacturing and other cross functional teams to understand and document user stories with acceptance criteria impacting the stakeholders as part of product enhancement
- Recommend industry best practices and provide functional and/or technical solutions for areas related to manufacturing processes like defining manufacturing bill of materials and bill of processes with change management, assigning resources to bill of processes, product flow, virtual build and others
- Conduct fit-gap sessions to define technical solutions to address the functional gaps. Present multiple feasible options to choose from.
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders from downstream applications like SAP, Oracle ERP or any enterprise planning tool. and/or any MES tool
- Participate in Scrum calls and provide regular updates to stakeholders on execution and highlight risks and mitigation plan
- Identify cross-functional and cross-team dependencies and plan accordingly
- Identify areas of performance bottlenecks and provide solutions
- Participate in daily production support calls for tickets with high priority, debug and provide solutions
- Proactive in leading from front in terms of suggestion on improvement areas, discussions on any issue or request from business users and provide solution or plan of action
- At least 10 years of experience with excellent functional domain and technical knowledge in 3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA application suite covering apps like Manufacturing Context Builder, Manufactured Item Definition, Planning Structure, Assembly Evaluation, Work Instructions etc.
- Good knowledge in Data Model Customization app and unified typing
- Proficient in CAA, VBA, EKL , MQL and TCL scripting for DELMIA customization/enhancements
- Ability to develop and execute scripts for data migration or report extraction whenever required
- Experience in Software Configuration Management concepts and tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.