Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Lead sessions to gather and prioritize requirements with the Service Operations Teams for the Service Operating System, SAP, and other systems, and related integrations
- Collaborate internally with Service Operations, Digital/Commercial Technology, and other business stakeholders as needed for tasks related to the creation of Service Operating Systems (including service request management, remote diagnostics, parts inventory, scheduling, dispatch, service task management, workforce management, routing, order management, asset management, customer survey, etc.)
- Lead and Project Manage SAP ERP, and Digital/Commercial Technology Roadmap requirements planning and execution, including critical path timing, with SAP IT, Digital/Commercial Technology and Service Parts Leadership team (includes SIT/UAT/End-to-End Planning and Testing cross-functionally)
- Support Service Operations Team and Digital/Commercial Technology in activities such as testing, implementation, set up, configuration, and launch of Service OS.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create training strategy and material for users of Service Operating Systems, SAP and other systems used within Service at Rivian
- Partner internally with field teams and experts to create & constantly refine service center operations flows and use cases, identifying areas for innovation and improvement
- Assist in creating and managing a feedback mechanism for Service Operating System users & drive development of service systems for operational efficiency
- Assist in dashboard/reporting implementations for monitoring of service and parts performance via the extraction of key KPI data from service system
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Business Management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Automotive, Tier 1, OEM, or technical field with emphasis in Program Management
- History of excellence in project management roles and effective use of PM tools (JIRA, Smartsheet, MS Project)
- Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field
- SAP ERP understanding and experience (PTC, OTC, MM,EWM)
- Experience with custom program design, development, and implementation
- A customer-centric mindset to provide exceptional customer service and vehicle ownership experience
- Passion to organize and drive development, improvement, and maintain processes critical to the success of the Service Operations Team
- Ability to learn new systems/software quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Effective collaboration skills with individuals, groups, and vendors
- Proven track record of system development and implementation
- Ability to stand or sit for 8-10 hours per day
- Required to communicate using telephone and/or e-mail
- Ability to view, reach, and interpret documents
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.