Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Marketing is at the forefront of how we build the Rivian community, creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers’ needs and behaviors, leveraging these insights to inform the design of compelling experiences across each touchpoint throughout their journey with Rivian.
As a Sr Manager, Growth Marketing, Data & Operations, you will bring deep expertise on establishing a solid foundation to support scalable processes and reporting needs for high growth and help drive programs that strengthen our relationships with our communities.
Rivian is seeking a seasoned leader who desires the challenge of new business and the excitement of building customer segmentation, analysis and marketing operations from the ground up. You lead by example emphasizing quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Lead a growing team toward executional excellence for email development, quality assurance, testing, data reliability, segmentation, analysis, and more
- Build a strong, optimized infrastructure for measurable and scalable programs across different marketing channels and customer segments
- Partner with Digital Products, Technology and Analytics teams to scale existing processes and procure new tools and channels
- Drive the foundation of marketing automation and attribution tools and processes, and partner cross-functionally on the standardization of reports and dashboards
- Work with cross-functional teams (internal stakeholders and external agencies/vendors) to ensure end-to-end technical and business viability
- Develop functional and technical solutions to deliver on marketing analytics, segmentation, activation & personalization requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert of our marketing operations, systems, and tools, including training and documenting platform features, processes, and procedures for all marketing workflows and automations
- Monitor and report on all marketing workflows, automations, and email deliverability
- Refine Rivian’s approach to segmentation and cohort building by identifying new capabilities and tools to provide richer analyses and empower greater customer engagement
- Develop and analyze marketing performance metrics and customer insights and articulate these into written narratives to drive business decisions and understand the entire customer experience
- Lead the development of test strategies, continuous learning, rapid experimentation design (A/B Testing) and KPIs
- 10+ years of experience in marketing operations, analysis, customer databases, and digital growth-related roles
- High proficiency in marketing automation systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred), customer data platforms, and analytics
- Worked with vendors like litmus, validity, etc.
- Data-oriented and robust understanding of segmentation
- Strong organizational and project management expertise
- Proven track record of implementation and managing operations for email, push, in-app, SMS/MMS and other DR functions within an expanding organization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a proven track record of highly effective collaboration
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $168,000 - $193,000/yr (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.