Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a People Partner, it is our role to uphold Rivian’s purpose and values while supporting initiatives for business units, leaders, and employees through a variety of Human Resources strategies, processes, and programs. The People Partner will play a key role in establishing and continuously improving the foundation of HR Processes and Policies for the region.
- Provide proactive partnership and day-to-day coaching to business leaders on employee performance and engagement strategies within the European Region
- Work closely with Serbian site leader(s) to to gain a deep understanding of their team’s vision, strategy, structure and goals. This includes collaborating with leaders at all levels including managers and employees to strengthen team effectiveness.
- Assist in developing and executing people procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations and employees
- Recommend and implement new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of the People Organization, and to improve employee experience.
- Work with leaders on employee performance matters (time and attendance, productivity, etc)
- Analyze data, trends, and metrics in partnership with the People team to develop solutions, programs, and policies specific to business team needs.
- Work closely with leaders to foster positive working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Assess and provide recommendations on overall talent management and training needs in region.
- Collect and analyze data themes and effectively create and communicate strategies and solutions to the business.
- Champion our employer brand, values, and culture.
- Acts as a strategic business partner to functional leaders on recruiting, coaching, career development, disciplinary actions and employee relations
- Develop, plan and execute employee engagement activities such as trainings and focus groups
- Leads employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Oversee the maintenance of human resources records including new hires, transfers, terminations, job changes, salary adjustments, etc.
- Responds to employee inquiries and partners with internal experts regarding recruiting, benefits, payroll, compensation, and all other HR disciplines.
- Partners with Human Resources subject matter experts to effectively answer and resolve all complex inquiries and develop more effective programs and processes.
- Support other People Team functions and projects as needed
- Travel required to locations within region.
- 5+ years of Human Resources business partner experience in with exposure to different functional areas. Experience with frontline/hourly workforce preferred.
- Experience scaling an organisation, nice to have broader Europe experience
- Familiar with working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to quickly communicate and prioritize competing needs of the business
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to translate complex issues into straightforward communications
- Proficient knowledge of Serbian labor regulations and practices, HR policy interpretations and legal requirements
- Ability to compile information and analyze data to drive decision making
- Possess a high level of problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and exercise judgment in disclosing or withholding confidential information.
- Strong facilitation skills.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.