Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Working together with your team, assemble or attach vehicle components
- Position or align components and parts with vehicles on the assembly line
- Put together parts to build more complex units
- Read and understand assembly instructions and follow established production procedures
- Gather all material and equipment needed for your role
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time required
- Report issues, malfunctions, or defective parts
- Apply problem-solving skills in order to maintain a high standard-of-quality
- Produce to the Standard Operating Procedures, and clearly identify irregularities that may cause damage or inefficiency
- Suggest alternatives or improvements to processes for your team and other teams
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work safely and have a focus on quality
- Passion for team and individual success
- High School degree (or GED) preferred
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs (We strive to promote comfort and ergonomics for team members.)
- Some manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
How we support you
- Competitive pay starting at $20 per hour
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid time off
- Options for participating in retirement plans (401k) with company matching
- Company stock incentives
- Additional optional programs, such as daycare options, pet insurance, family planning support, and wellness programs
We hope you will consider building your career with Rivian. We commit to supporting team members’ skill development and providing options for growth. Even if you do not have experience in manufacturing or automotive, we would love to talk with you about how we might be able to be part of your journey. Apply below.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.