Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Act as the expert in Intune MAM (Mobile Application Management), MDM (Mobile Device Management), and Architect Modern Desktop Management environment.
- Act as owner of the mobile landscape. Recommend, evaluate and implement improvements to the Mobile environment, resulting in a more secure and user-friendly experience
- Work with End User Computing, Cyber Security and Support teams to implement a strategy that meets the business needs of a modern and rapidly growing organization to deliver consistent, secure, and scalable mobile services
- Implement and troubleshoot Intune MDM for iOS, Android and other supported operating systems
- Create and implement O365 App Data Protection Policies and Conditional Access to ensure that corporate data is protected on corporate-owned and personal devices
- Work to protect data in 3rd Party mobile applications
- Manage devices and data using Intune Company Portal
- Manage enterprise systems and leverage your scripting skills to automate activities
- Work with internal teams to architect and deploy and manage custom internally-developed mobile applications
- Develop and maintain End User Computing policies (including desktop group policies), standards, and procedures for hardware and software
- Develop positive relationships with the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes
- Collaborate with members of the information security, network, and cloud teams to ensure images and support model meet user requirements and align with the overall IT technology portfolio, processes, and procedures
- Document standards and provide on-going training to more junior members of the deskside support and ServiceDesk teams
- Look to continually improve all aspects of the end-user experience.
- At least 5-7 years (or relative) in a Systems or Desktop Engineering role, where you learned the nuances of IT Administration
- Bachelor’s is preferred for this position
- Extensive experience with multiple Mobile Device and Application Management products (Intune, Mobile Iron, Airwatch, etc.)
- Experience with: ConfigMgr (SCCM), Active Directory, Windows Upgrades, Group Policy, Application and Desktop Virtualization (VDIs), Mobile Device and Applications Management (MDM/MAM), DNS, NTP, DHCP, LDAP, wired and wireless networking
- Expertise in complex software configuration for common and specialized software
- Experience in monitoring End User Computing operations and providing metrics
- 3 to 5 years of scripting experience such as Python, Powershell, or other automation tools
- Experience with implementation of Windows Autopilot (Intune Feature) is a plus
- Tech Savvy – Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools
- Passion for Customer Support – A drive to help end users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction from helping end users get what they need in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization – Business Stakeholders, Senior Managers and C-Level Execs
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests, and prioritize them based on impact
- Discipline – The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks, without getting distracted by email, chat or other adhoc communication
- A Teacher – Able to teach end users about IT technologies or solutions to their issues in an easy to understand way
- Self-Starter – The ability to actively look for effective tasks to complete in times of low tickets
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.