Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is seeking Sr. Equity Programs Analyst to manage the day-to-day activities in administering our global equity programs. This position will report to the Director, Equity Programs and the successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Rivian’s global equity plans (which may include stock options, RSUs and ESPP). The ideal candidate will have at least three years of public company experience, expertise using E*Trade/EEO platforms and be exceptionally organized, self-motivated, responsible, flexible, deadline-oriented, and resourceful.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Process Rivian’s global stock option exercises, including cross-border tax calculations with an external third-party tax advisor.
- Provide support to and cross-train on RSU vest, ESPP and grant processes
- Implement best practices and lead efforts to automate routine work streams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity transactions via our third-party equity administration system, Equity Edge Online.
- Manage employee case escalations and assist with ongoing education of team supporting equity cases
- Partner with Legal, Accounting, Tax, Payroll, People, and internal/external auditor teams to ensure ongoing plan administration compliance.
- May assist with employee education programs, delivering customized education sessions & managing online equity resources
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in administration of global equity plans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CEP certification preferred
- Experience utilizing E*Trade/EEO platforms preferred
- Strong working knowledge of equity plans and various equity award types
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external partners
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.