Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partner with Product Managers to understand questions that need to be answered and transform them into structured KPIs leveraging qualitative and quantitative data sets.
- Analyze product performance, trends, feedback and behaviors of employee and customer facing digital service products to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build dashboards and reports for Product Managers that tell stories using data to drive enhancements to digital products.
- Perform research and analysis of the market to understand and identify industry trends to inform product direction.
- Generate reports and presentations on findings with actionable recommendations for Service and Digital leadership.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to provide quick analytical support for product decisions.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong background in data analysis, trend and root cause identification, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Experience partnering with stakeholders to build visualizations that tell compelling stories using data.
- Strong leadership, planning, problem solving, and communication skills
- Proven examples of simplifying complex data sets, research results, and analytical findings for consumption by Leadership teams
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience creating complex dashboards and data stories using Tableau. “Expert” level in Tableau development (Tableau certification is a plus)
- Excellent SQL skills across complex data sets
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact, high quality products, and efficient operations
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Product Management
Location: Palo Alto
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.