Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Sr. Manager, Regional Security will lead and manage the overall US Regional Security program. The role is responsible for delivering Security services to the US Region, including all Commercial & Workplaces and selected Production sites. The role is designed to provide direction to the Regional, Site and Security Concierge Managers regarding the Security program, strategy, and risk management initiatives. The Sr Manager, regional Security is key to establishing a proactive, consultative, and service orientated culture for Security at Rivian.
- Establish and manage the Rivian Security US Regional program including managing staff, vendor and contractor activities.
- Shape the Security team with a focus to acquire, retain, develop and mentor the best team and talent.
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions for security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Initiate and oversee the development, implementation, administration, monitoring and improvement of security/loss prevention plans, policies, programs, procedures and protocols.
- Implement policies and procedures to support the Security program.
- Implement policies and procedures to support the existing and future Security program.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Drive strategies to ensure compliance with all regulations at facilities, including Security Codes, and any other applicable standards.
- Manage Security vulnerability assessments and audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Extensive security industry or related experience, including people management experience.
- Extensive experience in leading Security Regional, Site and Concierge, Security functions.
- CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering Security training and awareness programs.
- Extensive experience in Security/ Corporate Investigations and Loss Prevention activities.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically. Some international travel may also be required.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.