Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Internship Term: Summer 2022
Rivian internships are experiences optimized for student candidates. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program during the internship term with an expected graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023.
If you are not pursuing a degree, please see our full time positions at Rivian.com/careers
Note that if your university has specific requirements for internship programs, it is your responsibility to fulfill those requirements.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engage with organizations and leaders across the organization on Operations Planning team objectives.
- Own the roadmap and portfolio for specific projects assigned in the Operations Planning space.
- Assist in development of program deliverables. This may include RFPs, scopes of work, project tracking tools, charters, and general project organization.
- Improve internal processes to drive strategy execution efficiency.
- Support the Operations Planning team with coordination execution of day-to-day actions and long-term efforts.
- Assist in data gathering and physical audits to ensure actions and expected outcomes are successful.
- Support ad-hoc requests and fire-fighting that arise from existing programs in flight
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow-up ahead of deadlines.
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree. Focus areas include project management, business administration, or engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity by asking questions and seeking clarity for teammates.
- High degree of professionalism with a strong sense of urgency to seek out answers.
- Proficiency in project management and Microsoft office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint) and familiarity with both in-house and remote meeting room technology – Zoom preferred.
- Track record of maintaining confidentiality.
- Self starter and constructive team-player with a passion for helping others.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.