Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Internship Term: Summer 2022
Rivian internships are experiences optimized for student candidates. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program during the internship term with an expected graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023.
If you are not pursuing a degree, please see our full time positions at Rivian.com/careers
Note that if your university has specific requirements for internship programs, it is your responsibility to fulfill those requirements.
Fleet Drive Team:
As the Intern for the Fleet Drive Team you will be responsible for driving an analysis of the fleet industry and a value based analysis of functionalities that Rivian and it's competitors offer to the market. On a functionality basis point out how Rivian compares to the rest of the market, where it is ahead and where it should invest to get ahead.
Success in the role will require working collaboratively with Rivian's Product and Strategy team. Capture your findings in a sharable format, bring teams together and share and discuss your findings.
This is a high visibility role as this function informs our stakeholders of planning their roadmaps and product offerings.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead our thinking around how we establish a world leading mobile experience for fleet managers and drivers.
- Drive data analysis that supports our decision making process and roadmap planning.
- Analyze competitive offering across the commercial vehicle market. Differentiate between software and hardware.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- You have experience operating at fast pace and in a deadline driven environment.
- Domain expertise in automotive, fleet telematics, fleet/vehicle safety, connected vehicles, IoT a plus.
- Ability to analyze market and industry data and derive actionable insights.
- Experience working closely with UX/UI design teams to realize beautiful, cutting-edge products.
- User centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.