Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Develop a data management strategy to organize and optimize Supply Chain data needs in a multi-phase approach to adapt to rapid business change and growth
- Establish a comprehensive Supply Chain data governance framework to drive proper data lifecycle and ensure high quality data
- Collaborate with the IT team to build out Supply Chain’s data infrastructure, pipelines, ETLs, and security within the data warehouse
- Coordinate with business and technical stakeholders to design robust and scalable data models within Supply Chain’s internal applications
- Drive implementation and integration of business systems and applications to improve business intelligence processes
- Streamline information accessibility and data normalization through lean and continuous improvement methodologies
- Assist various business units with general data analytics and data workflow processes
- Create and own reporting tools using BI solutions and monitor KPIs to drive corrective action and maintain high performance
- Manage project and process documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, Supply Chain or in related fields with a strong business mindset
- 5+ years’ experience leading concurrent, complex, cross-department projects with Agile/SCRUM methodologies but anchored in a strong startup-type, flexible method of operation, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years’ experience in project management and business analytics with strong understanding of modern data solutions and process, database architectures, data administration functions
- Ability to own and execute projects from inception to release including issue specification, requirement definition, development progress, pre/post-release testing, root cause analysis
- Fluency to translate business needs to technical specifications and vice versa with a holistic view of end-to-end process and long-term vision
- 3+ years’ experience in Tableau Desktop to design and develop world class visualizations that provide meaningful insights and predictive analysis
- Aptitude for critical thinking, multitasking, and self-starting
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with structured problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Passion for data
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.