Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian Delivery & Field Operations is seeking an Enterprise Launch Program Manager to support the execution of the Enterprise operations and all relevant key performance indicators in North America. The Delivery & Field Operations team’s overarching goal is to prepare and implement central business functions to deliver the Rivian electric adventure wherever our customers live and play.
As the Enterprise Launch Program Manager North America, you will partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to support the build out of a seamless deployment strategy across a diverse product line of commercial vehicles across the United States and Canada. To be successful in role, you’ll need to be agile, collaborative, and are comfortable with ambiguity. Your role will focus on directing and executing on a wide array of processes to continuously uncover improvement opportunities. Your enthusiasm and collaborative mindset will be used to tackle complex problems. You will leverage a customer focused approach to drive strategies and align to organizational KPIs.
- Implement our playbook for our Enterprise Launch Operations team with the support of cross functional partners.
- Build & maintain project tracking tools
- Adjust and improve on current processes to meet new business needs.
- Coordinate across logistics, service and delivery teams to support upstream requirements to delivery
- Communicate quickly and loudly to stakeholders and leadership any disruptions to service and delivery
- Drive performance improvement efforts and the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions to better serve existing customers.
- Monitor fleet pipeline to ensure sufficient capacity & fulfillment for future operational launches across North America
- Implement global solutions for future expansion to other commercial fleet opportunities
- Travel to operational markets to ensure successful project adoptions
- Lead a team of launch specialists to serve as product experts to customers
- 5+ years of experience in operations with an emphasis in supply chain and B2B experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- In-Depth understand of country and municipality specific regulations
- Proven track record of executing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Passion for operations and process improvement principles
- In depth understanding and track record of excellence in in scaling businesses and operations
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, and iterative environment
- An innovative, enterprise-centric mindset and approach
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof required)
- Ability to travel up to 30% based on business needs
Where you'll work:
- Department: Delivery and Field Operations
- Location: Palo Alto CA, Irvine CA, or Normal IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.