Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Customer experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful memories that our customers will love. This role requires a high level of energy, initiative, and deep understanding of the customer journey. To be successful in this role, you must have a customer-first approach, thrive in ambiguous and unexpected environments, tackling all challenges with a creative and flexible mindset. We’re looking for someone who loves people and is excited to take every opportunity to overdeliver when it comes to delighting and interacting with our Rivian customers.
- Deliver demonstration experiences that are best-in-class, authentic, engaging, educational and aligned with Rivian’s core values and culture
- Support new and existing customers in the wild as a Rivian product expert.
- Provide a world class new vehicle delivery experience and welcome new owners to the Rivian ownership journey including transporting vehicles to their final destination
- Execute local registration documents with customers during delivery ceremony
- Be resourceful, explore your curiosity, and ask questions to seek customer centric solutions to problems.
- Most importantly, your role as a product specialist is to connect with our customers on a deeper level, engaging in conversation to better understand who they are as individuals.
- Responsible for transporting vehicles in various weather elements
- Additional responsibilities as requested from the business
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service; previous EV experience a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- At least 21 years of age
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (proof required)
- Ability to support customers on nights and weekends; work a flexible schedule; overnight travel may be requested
- Ability to lift 50 lbs safely
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a notary license (,within the first 90 days of employment,) in the state of your assigned work location
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle
- Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
For Senior and Lead Positions
- Must pass Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical and Drug Test
- Ability to pass a driving test post hire
- Ability to enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Ability to walk/stand for 20 mins
- Ability to crouch and squat for pre and post-trip inspections
- Must be able to operate a flatbed which may include winching
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.