Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Working with multiple stakeholders across business and technology teams to continue advancing the enterprise data platform which consists of data engineering pipelines, data lake, data warehouse , data quality and self-service analytics enablement of multiple business team.
- Specifying immediate and strategic improvements to data products and create appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Writing the user stories and keeping the backlog groomed.
- Manage the Sprint cycles and scrum calls
- Leading the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and providing operational support during launches.
- Take the lead together with the Integration & Lead Architects to assist in building the integration landscape and data infrastructure
- Manage expectations from the stakeholders on integration and reporting deliverables
- Facilitate generation of insights from our data
- Promote innovation culture in the Data team - Be curious about best practices out there and encourage team to do so
- Self-Driven with excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge & extensive experience working with Scrum and agile methodologies. Hands-on experience in using Jira to plan and execute the sprints.
- Sharp problem solving, business & analytical skills and ability to understand data and extract insights.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL
- Strong understanding of data engineering, ETL and data lake and data warehouse concepts.
- Understanding of AWS technology and services
- Understanding of Advanced analytics using statistical modelling and machine learning models is a big plus
- Hands on experience in creating of tableau dashboards is a big plus.
- Coding in Java, Python or any other object-oriented language is a big plus.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.