Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Creative Operations team builds the operational foundations for the Brand by establishing the tools, processes, and best practices to enable success.
As the Email + Blog Project Manager, you will lead all project coordination between our Email + Blog Creative team, Marketing and-business stakeholders to deliver creative assets for high- email campaigns and blogs. You will help shape and manage the overall team process, workflow and project planning. The Email + Blog Project Manager will provide operational support across the team, including scheduling meetings, internal check-ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items, communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure projects follow the proposed schedules. This role requires a highly organized self-starter who has a thorough understanding email, creative development and a proven track record for managing multiple projects in an iterative, fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate creative project requests to ensure necessary information is clearly communicated. Holds team members accountable to provide any/all information required to move projects forward.
- Ensure appropriate prioritization of all email and blog creative, that the team is focused on the highest priority projects and is adequately staffed to meet the agreed upon deadlines.
- Coordinate and lead all project communications – project status, requirements, impediments and potential risks.
- Organize and facilitate meetings (kick-off meetings, daily stand-ups,etc.)
- Develop and manage team process and workflow, ensuring projects are properly kicked off, resourced and tracking from strategy development through production.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills when dealing with creative feedback and project constraints, escalate as necessary.
- Manage time and workflow efficiently -take responsibility for deadlines and delivery, flag potential issues, and identify solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve team capabilities through creative solutions and development of processes.
- Manage all team trackers (project status, resources, team assignments, brief trackers) and communicate important status updates to the team.
- 3+ years of experience in project/traffic management within a creative organization – agency or in-house.
- Extensive background in directly supporting creative teams and marketers, executing high-volume email projects.
- Experience working closely with creative teams.
- Strong project management experience and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop.
- Experience forming strong team relationships.
- Flexible, adaptable and responsible when quick turnaround are required.
- Experience using collaborative team communication and project management tools like Sharepoint, Slack and Asana.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of people and teams.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.