Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Handles all administrative duties to ensure the smooth operation with the Production Control Department – a multi-site operation that impacts all areas of Rivian production.
- Facilitates team communications – helps keep the team informed and up to date.
- Composes spreadsheets, presentation materials and internal/external correspondence.
- Maintains strict level of complete confidentiality with a high volume of confidential information.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and agendas.
- Records, tracks and supports the follow-up with department leaders on action items from daily coordination meetings.
- Organizes and maintains file systems, correspondence, and other records (paper and electronic as required).
- Optimizes the format and layout of the department webpage and shared folders to improve accessibility of data sharing.
- Compiles data to produce and maintain key performance indicator metrics for the department.
- Assists with creating graphics to support better data visualization both within Production Control and to be shared with factory leadership teams.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and ERP software experience.
- Familiarity with data visualization software such Tableau.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure.
- Positive attitude and strong business acumen.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments; Maintains professionalism and confidentiality.
- Planning/Organizing– Needs to be able to multi-task constantly.
- Oral Communication– Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and asks for clarification when needed; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication– Needs to be clear, precise and to the point.
- Quality– Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness consistently.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.