Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Responsible for integrations across different business and engineering systems
- Understand the business systems, integration points and designs and develops integrations using Dell Boomi and AWS platform.
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common, re-usable services
- Build automation for Integration Platforms – CI-CD, Test Automation, Code Review Automation
- Build monitoring-alerting framework for Integration platforms
- Build end to end transaction monitoring dashboards for Integration Platform
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions.
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- 8-10 years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out of the box thinker with strong leadership, planning, and organization skills
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in integrating multiple SaaS applications with SAP HANA
- Experience in implementing one or more Integration technologies such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Apigee etc.
- Experience in implementing CI-CD, Automation for integration platforms would be huge plus
- Experience in building monitoring-alerting for integration platforms using tools such Splunk/Elastic Seaarch/ELK
- Experience in building dashboards for end to end transaction monitoring
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On etc.
- Experience in developing database objects and integrating database systems like MySQL,SQL Server,Oracle etc
- Strong understanding or experience with integration connectors like SAP, AS2,SFTP,HTTPS,SMTP etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java Script, Groovy, Python
- Experience in developing end to end B2B Integrations (EDI,Punch-in & Punch-Out)
- Strong understanding of AWS Services – S3, Lambda, Glue etc.
- Strong development background in AWS – writing Lambda functions, Glue scripts, Cloudformation. AWS Certification is a plus
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.