Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Creative Operations team builds the operational foundations for the Brand by establishing the tools, processes, and best practices to enable success.
As the Social Media Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects across our social media team. You will help shape and manage the overall team process, workflow and project planning. The Social Media Project Manager will provide operational support across the team, including scheduling meetings, internal check-ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items, communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure projects follow the proposed schedules. You will make sure everything is running like clockwork and that our creatives, social media strategists and cross functional partners and informed and supported. This role requires a highly organized self-starter who has a thorough understanding social media, creative development and a proven track record for managing multiple projects in an iterative, fast-paced environment.
- Manage team process and workflow, ensuring projects are properly kicked off, resourced and tracking from strategy development through production.
- Act as a direct liaison between the social team and the creative team to ensure all parties are aware of project requirements, resources and deadlines.
- Coordinate with creative operations on resources to ensure execution of projects on time, within scope and on budget.
- Develop timeline to monitor and oversee progress of creative output.
- Prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly focus.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills when dealing with creative feedback and project constraints, escalate as necessary.
- Manage time and workflow efficiently -take responsibility for deadlines and delivery, flag potential issues, and identify solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve team capabilities through creative solutions and development of processes.
- Lead weekly integrated team status meetings, owning agendas and project trackers across each meeting.
- Manage all team trackers (project status, resources, team assignments, brief trackers) and communicate important status updates to the team.
- 2-4 years of experience managing the making of or delivery of social media content in a creative agency or an in-house social media team.
- Strong project management experience and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop.
- Understanding of digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- Experience forming strong team relationships.
- Flexible, adaptable and responsible when quick turnaround are required
- Experience using collaborative team communication and project management tools like Sharepoint, Slack and Asana.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of people and teams.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.