Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Marketing is at the forefront of how we build the Rivian community and brand, creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our fans and customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our experiential design, communal space design, and the digital tools that we integrate throughout their interactions with our brand.
- Organize and build calendars, decks (Keynote), briefs for content-based initiatives
- Write copy as needed
- Conduct discovery, research and interview around internal and external topics, initiatives, projects, and programs
- Contribute ideas to content marketing rollouts
- Fact-checking and ad hoc data analytics projects
- Support specialists in the execution of campaigns end-to-end
- Complete various activities to improve marketing performance
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
- Dexterity with and understanding of digital and social platforms including email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Project management and ability to drive work forward independently
- Ability to adapt and balance deadlines amid shifting priorities
- Self-starter with a passion for learning and who is not afraid to ask questions ·
- Comfortable working in Google Analytics, Tableau, Keynote, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
Location: Los Angeles (flex remote in CA only)
Internship Term: Summer 2022
Schedule: 35-40hr/week a must
Rivian internships are experiences optimized for student candidates. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program during the internship term.
If you are not pursuing a degree, please see our full time positions at Rivian.com/careers
Note that if your university has specific requirements for internship programs, it is your responsibility to fulfill those requirements.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.