Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Workplace Operations Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget for NA-West Workplace Facilities. The Workplace Operations Project Manager will partner with many key stakeholders across the company. Examples of projects this role will be responsible for are mail operations, sustainability, storage, inventory and more! Rivian is looking for an experienced individual, who is self-started, collaborative, creative, highly organized and a communicative leader to champion these projects within the Workplace Operations team.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and execution plan
- Ensure that all team members have the required information and resources to operate the project successfully
- Partner with Procurement in managing contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Identify areas within Facilities Operations that need improvement, develop plan and execute across multiple sites
- Collaborate with the Facilities and Workplace Operations Managers, Design and Construction, to establish project and execution plans
- Monitor and measure success of executed projects
- Track project costs in order to not exceed budget
- Identify areas where the business can be more cost effective or efficient and partner with the correct Facility teams to implement
- Manage multiple projects across multiple sites at the same time
- Assist as needed with ad hoc projects
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders across multiple functions and at all levels, both within and outside of the company.
- 5+ years of facilities and project management experience.
- An analytical, creative, innovative, and problem-solving mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and project management
- Proven superior attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented highly motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience managing small- and large-scale programs and projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 30% of each month, likely Mondays – Wednesdays.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.