Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Join the Supply Chain Program Management team, providing finance and risk management leadership to our processes and deliverables.
- Identify and monitor vendor related risks through collaboration with the buying team
- Responsible for collection and monitoring of vendor financial stability assessments, including but not limited to credit bureau, revenue performance, debit service management, working capital, cost structure, operating profit and net profit data
- Awareness of reputational protection through media monitoring and checking negative news regarding Rivian suppliers
- Ensure supplier compliance with the approved policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related fields
- 5+ years experience in a Program or Project Manager roles
- 1+ years of Risk management and Audit experience
- 3+ Supply chain or technical experience preferred
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, exhibiting high integrity, good interpersonal skills, and outstanding communication to peers and executives
- Ability to work independently with little instruction, multi-task while maintaining attention to details and deadlines, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Masters Degree
- 7+ years supply chain and/or manufacturing and operations experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of hands on Supply Chain Risk management experience.
- Plan, structure, and manage complex analyses concurrently to develop key insights and deliver performance enhancement pursuant to goals.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, detailed oriented
- Able to manage various competing initiatives and prioritize accordingly
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.