Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Product Security Operations Administrator will deploy and maintain the security services that support vehicle development, manufacturing, and operations. They will directly support both the manufacturing and development stakeholders that consume these services. They will also be engaged with the larger production support processes to help troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the security services.
· Support production operations/applications both on premise and in the cloud in a DevOps environment
· Maintain and support specialized IT equipment in a production manufacturing facility
· Provide support to users and internal partners including Manufacturing and Engineering
· Help deploy, maintain, monitor, and support security solutions and services
· Be part of a 24x7 On-Call rotation
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· 3-5 years of experience supporting high availability, mission critical applications in Linux environments
· Practical understanding of security fundamentals including cryptography (experience with PKI/KMS preferred)
· Experience deploying and maintaining Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, or similar technologies
· Experience providing direct support to customers, business partners, and development teams
· Understanding of databases and their security functions and features
· Understanding of Data Center equipment in a High-Availability environment
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Product Cybersecurity
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.