Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Project Coordinator, Charging Facilities works closely with the Real Estate, Operations, Purchasing, Finance, and other Charging project managers and shall support charging to ensure all financial, administrative, contractual, and technical aspects of multiple projects are being executed, as required. Facilities associated with this role will focus on the charging network, but may include workplaces, production facilities, logistics facilities, retail, and service network.
The primary function of the Charging Project Coordinator is to manage material demand planning for construction team; manage aspects of the supply chain, warehousing, and logistics operations; support the project managers by executing on purchase orders and shipping requests; manage all utility accounts associated with the charging network; and develop and coordinate the project closeout process.
- Aggregate and communicate the demand for all customer supplied materials associated with building a charging site.
- Monitor and manage warehouse inventory. Engage with vendors to replenish inventory as needed. Negotiate cost reductions, manage specification changes, and qualify new vendor where possible.
- Support the project managers by actioning all purchase order requests.
- Manage all logistical support of materials to and from construction sites.
- Act as the team expert for all tactical accounting issue. Act as the initial point of escalation for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed asset accounting problems.
- Set up and manage the electric utility accounts for the charging network. Research and understand tariff options. Find cost reduction opportunities. Coordinate/teach the project managers and internal stakeholders.
- Work with the charging project managers and internal stakeholders to develop and execute the project close out process.
- Other projects, analysis, and process improvements as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar number of years of experience is preferred.
- Solid Excel skills (basic functions, v-lookup, pivot tables, and charts) are a must.
- Plan, coordinate, and provide leadership in the execution of complex, fast-paced and/or unorthodox projects and tasks
- Extreme attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects and dozens of simultaneous and tasks effectively
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts
- Travel on occasion
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.