Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Design, analyze and gather technical requirements to develop Supply Chain system integrations in conjunction with Data Integrations team to prepare for Start of Production activities.
- Collaborate with Systems & Analytics team to support end to end Supply Chain requirements while following best industry to accomplish “Enterprise Application Integrations”.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines for various B2B / A2A interfaces that would assist Rivian’s Operations organizations.
- Run SCRUM sessions with all the stakeholders to make sure the project requirements and timelines are being met.
- Run test cycles with all the integrated apps and ensure the business and technical requirements are met with the interface development.
- Work cross-functionally within Supply Chain team (Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management) and external teams (Engineering, Production Control, EWM, Service and Finance) to assist with Interfaces within Enterprise systems.
- Work with EDI and IT (Dev, Integrations & ERP) team to ensure operational continuity of the business-critical transactions.
- Provide operational support and maintenance of existing interfaces to ensure seamless and effective Rivian Operations.
This is what you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience with Supply Chain systems, processes, and interfaces.
- Strong understanding and experience with most if not all of the major B2B and A2A interface approaches – API, Web Services, MFT, EDI (X12 and EDIFACT), SAP IDOCS, BAPI, BADI, etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Mapping Interfaces and common Communication Protocols such as AS2, FTP, SFTP, OFTP/OFTP2, PGP, etc.
- Expertise around Supply Chain modules such as Procurement, Material Planning, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Finance, Program Management, etc.
- Experience working with Integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Microsoft BizTalk, SI, etc.
- Ability to run several Integration projects in parallel, manage tasks, backlogs, timelines, test cycles, deployments, and hyper-care activities.
- Ability to utilize SQL, Tableau (Optional), Excel for business analytics and report generation.
- Ability to work with cross-functional value streams like Procure-to-Pay, Plan-to-Produce, Logistics & Transportation, Record-to-Report, Engineering, Legal, Facilities and Service and Supply.
Project Portfolio Details:
The following is a high-level breakdown of the properties and team-activities in which the Supply Chain Systems & Analytics Team will be engaged over the next several years. Your role will engage to work on the following areas:
Business Apps \ Systems:
- SAP S/4 HANA (Sourcing, Implementation, reporting and monitoring, enhancement)
- Middleware Tools
- Transportation Management System
- Supply Chain Management Platform
- EDI Communications Platform
- Data Infrastructure Landscape
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Supply Chain KPI Development and Tracking
- KPI data analytics using Tableau and data from various sources
- Overall Operations Hub for Supply Chain Integrations
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.