Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Security Communications & Content Lead will be responsible for developing multimedia educational materials and managing various communication outlets for the Rivian Security Program on behalf of employees and contractors. They will assist in the development and implementation of the Security Awareness & Training program that promotes a culture of security throughout the company while educating employees about security risks and owning the narrative of the security presence at Rivian. This role will report to the Security Awareness & Training Program Manager and work directly with security and business groups across the company to increase understanding and practical implementation of security practices.
- Create multimedia materials on behalf of the Rivian Security Awareness & Training program, including eLearns, narrative driven videos, graphics, posters, and more.
- Work in conjunction with other security functions (Investigations, Emergency Management) and departments (Brand, Learning & Development, Production) to develop narrative and “learning lesson” content from incidents and events.
- Assist in managing and creating a Security “Media Library,” complete with training materials, how-to videos, and other branded materials for employees.
- Partner with Security Business Operations to manage communication channels for the Rivian Security Program and its employees, including email distribution lists, Slack Channels, knowledge bases, and more.
- Assist with leading the strategy and implementation of scalable security awareness and training initiatives that help inform and educate employees & contractors regarding security risks and practices.
- Collaborate with the Security Awareness & Training Project Manager to meet deadlines delivering and marketing training products.
- Serve as an informal “voice” for the Security Program, promoting the team and educational/training materials to the rest of the company and beyond.
- Help define the elements of the security awareness program (e.g., communications, events, assessments, trainings, etc.)
- Assess the various audiences for security awareness materials/initiatives and develop custom engagement strategies.
- Continuously seek feedback and nurture cross-functional relationships to align and strengthen the security awareness program.
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop Security risk mitigating training and awareness strategies.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional instructional design, narrative design, communications, content creation, and/or related experience.
- Video production experience is preferred, particularly with cinematography.
- A production reel, portfolio and work samples are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with non-linear video editing software, including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- Familiarity with photo and graphic design software, including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Adaptability around new responsibilities and workflows.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Experience with developing and delivering security training via various mediums (in-person, online, recorded).
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically. Some international travel may also be required.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.