Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian’s Digital team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle across the web, mobile app and in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun. This also involves various external partner integrations with our strategic customers. As a Digital Program Manager, you will be responsible for working with both external and internal stakeholders to executive successful programs across the commercial organization. Driving through ambiguity, you will be responsible for making sure Rivian’s products and services are built with the right stakeholders involved in the most efficient manner possible.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels.
- You will be responsible for all external marketing and learning experiences for commercial customers and the supporting sales and account management tooling to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across brand, marketing, sales and technical publications.
- Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Drive complex projects from concept to launch, articulating processes to help team succeed including not only managing risks but predicting them.
- Raise the bar in the organization by being a role model in identifying issues, owning and implementing improvements proactively
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously effectively managing prioritization of time, resource and scope
- Institute effective program management processes, tools and best practices to bring efficiency and support collaboration.
- Lead project or program reviews, leadership reviews and hiring efforts in the organization.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least 7+ years of experience in consumer facing product development working with external partners and strategic customers
- At least 5+ years of program management experience
- Experience working with creative organizations and a deep understanding of the design and ideation process
- Superior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to keep things moving and see the big picture
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market
- Superior organizational skills
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.