Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Interrogate engineering data within native systems to predict and correct anomalous data
- Kickstart internal departmental analytics team centering on engineering data
- Including scripted data cleansing, dashboarding, automating workflows, delivering metrics etc.
- Interface with wider departmental teams applying continuous improvement methodologies to iterate current processes and tools, delivering efficiencies in key areas.
- Consult in key engineering processes, understanding and applying skillset to remove bottlenecks, leading initiatives to reducing time / effort in affecting areas.
- Project manage wider initiatives with business analytics team to ensure delivery of product development requirements within enterprise applications
- Provide matched pair to enterprise IT, the voice for the business in business analytics conversations.
- Develop comprehensive dashboards that enable better decisions on the product and program, at the right time.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, or equivalent STEM Subject
- 3+ years of experience in product development
- Hands on experience in deploying systems, tools and processes within corporations
- Deep understanding data visualization toolsets such as tableau
- Strong understanding of Atlassian products such as Jira & confluence
- Proficiency in VBA, python scripting & other applications.
- Strong resilience and work ethic
- Hands on, open minded attitude
- Experience in upskilling and running a team
- Happy when accountable for delivery
- Adventurous and curious mindset
- Collaborative & action driven approach
- Love data & whiteboards
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.