Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As the Product Manager for ecosystem support, you will be responsible for creating products and systems that improve access, usability, and performance for our internal applications platform. You'll collaborate with a variety of teams to identify and measure their pain points, then transform them into a forward-thinking plan of action. This will then guide you as you build out new tools and processes that drive an improved user experience, increased efficiency, and scale. This role is crucial to ensuring efficient operations and directly impacts our ability to effectively serve our customers. Success will be determined by your ability to provide a world-class service experience for our broad and growing internal stakeholder base. To accomplish this, you will be expected to develop existing systems, as well as develop novel, enterprise-grade support tools.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the technology and organizational landscape and form a deep familiarity with the key players of the various systems and applications
- Efficiently and relentlessly pursue support and tooling enhancement for our internal stakeholders
- Advocate for internal operations teams to drive continual improvement and innovation throughout the platform.
- Work hands-on with employees and serve as a guidepost for support routing and bug tracking for apps across the platform
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders from a range of disciplines
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A history of success in developing and implementing new support tools
- A deep understanding of operational support technologies, processes, and best practices, as well as what contributes to their success.
- The ability to prioritize and address urgent needs, while also planning for the future.
- A passion for using data-driven feedback to enhance and improve the customer experience from the inside out.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and work directly with users to resolve their needs
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.