Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Customer Engagement is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love.
In this position, you will be on the front lines providing support for our customers and educating the Rivian community on our continuously growing products and services. You will be a leader in driving our customer service philosophy of Creating Community Forever by being Human, Helpful and Going the Extra Mile and will have in active role in fostering our Rivian culture.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include communicating with our customers through phone, email, chat, and SMS. We’re looking for someone who loves people and is excited to take every opportunity to overdeliver when it comes to delighting and interacting with our community.
This is what you’ll do via phone, email, chat, social media and SMS:
- You will act as a Rivian brand and product specialist, evangelizing the mission and product vision that sets us apart.
- Act as the first line of support for fans, friends, and Rivian owners through their respective journeys with our brand.
- You will receive ample training, but will also be required to explore and learn independently. Curiosity is a core value at Rivian.
- You will manage general product support and event inquiries surrounding Vehicle Pre-Orders, Vehicle Configurations, Rivian Shop Orders, Retail Store Support, Demo Drive Scheduling, and additional support and pre-sales scope as assigned.
- Support Customer Service team efforts to build meaningful engagement with the Rivian community.
- We are introducing products that challenge what people believe to be possible. This requires us to break down complex ideas into something easy to understand and fun to read.
- Think strategically. Understand how to interpret analytics.
- Pay close attention to sentiment.
This is what you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience providing outstanding customer service preferred
- 1-year experience responding to customers through social media (optional)
- 1-year experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
- Experience using CRM (ex. Salesforce)
- Ability to multi-task while providing exceptional quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal language skills
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing timelines
- Occasionally requires nights/weekend work.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Willing and able to work within a 7-day workweek, including holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time for training purposes and to support events
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.