Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators up to date for weekly functionally reviews
- Maintain issue management log up to date for Interior R1 Derivative Programs
- Escalate critical issues timely to the Sr. Interior Project Manager
- Ensure key elements for the program management fundamentals are established and maintained for all R1 derivative programs for Interior (Scope, Timing, BOM Cost, Investment, Performance, change management, etc)
- Ensure the Interior Engineering team are delivering to the vehicle specification book, features & options list and Color & Material specifications
- Ensure the Interior team works to a common standard & template for the development of all technical specifications, DVP&Rs and DFMEAs Organize Technical Review
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- 7+ years experience in automotive product development or project management
- Detailed knowledge of the automotive design and development process, system requirements, and general engineering best practices
- A deep understanding of an automotive Interior including interfacing systems & components
- Knowledge of the materials, processes & technologies used to deliver Interior engineering content
- A system-based approach to design and development with the desire and curiosity to strive for continuous improvement
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems using a first-principle physics based approach
- An eagerness to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- First-class communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across multiple sites & time zones
- Comfort presenting detailed information to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to travel to launch locations for extended periods as necessary
- The ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects with differing timelines
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- CATIA V5 proficiency
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Working Hours
- Travel Requirements of Position
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.