Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As an email and blog designer you’ll be responsible for the graphic design, coding and deployment of emails, email campaigns and blog posts in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with our brand and marketing teams to produce designs for optimal engagement.
- Conceptualize, create, and deploy intuitive, engaging email and blog designs.
- Produce mockups using Figma.
- Participate and collaborate in concept development and design ideation with cross functional teams to help build and define creative strategy.
- Use analytics to measure effectiveness and provide suggestions for improvement on future creative
- Able to use CSS, HTML to develop, code and QA dynamic and mobile responsive emails for distribution through a variety of email providers.
- Execute email design with adherence to brand standard guidelines
- Build system of content type templates across email + blog to streamline development process.
- Utilize knowledge email best practices to make suggestions for the optimization of design, layout, coding, messaging and deliverability.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Email and web graphic design background
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud and other enterprise email technology.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience working with copywriter to execute designs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and within agreed timeline.
- 2-3 years of email and web/graphic design and coding experience with strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Experience working with interactive content and efficient and creating production-ready artwork and assets.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.