Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Commercial Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Operations Manager by executing day-to-day operational tasks and maintenance activities for their respective commercial sites within their region. This ensures our customer facing teams are able to provide an exceptional customer experience and focus solely on their deliverables. This role is tasked with ensuring facilities within their region are functioning at their operational best by receiving, assessing, and dispatching work orders; staying in close communication with local site teams and ensuring Rivian’s standards are met throughout the process. Additionally, this role will support the rollout of large-scale programs and ad hoc projects while working collaboratively across multiple departments to achieve operational success.
- Implementation of the facilities management programs and procedures needed to keep the Rivian facility operating at its best and exceeding Rivian expectations
- Respond to all service and repair work orders, assess as required and take the necessary corrective action; all within a timely manner and while exceeding Rivian expectations
- Perform status checks and follow up on any open work orders, communicating status updates to local site teams
- Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for your respective region. Track and report key performance indicators to be included in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Track, manage and analyze purchase requisitions and operating expenses; identify and report any inconsistent data to determine impact and/or accuracy of expenses
- Support Commercial Operations Manager with New Site Openings and Small Works Requests within assigned region, working collaboratively across multiple departments
- Perform other ad hoc facility management projects as identified by your manager
- 2-3 years of facilities, project management, design, or construction experience
- Proven operating knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, interior/exterior repairs and services
- Experience supporting retail and/or service center maintenance and operational programs
- Experience in customer service with a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of CMMS software
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Proven ability to manage third party vendor relationships
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with the ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability and willingness to travel in the Midwest ~10-20%, depending on business needs
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.