Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
- Deliver IT solutions in Procure to Pay, MRP, Logistics and Inventory Management processes in collaboration with respective functional teams
- Enable solutions capability in Extended Scheduling Agreements, Procure to Pay, Materials Requirements Planning, Supplier Quality Management and Logistics functional areas to ensure business needs are met
- Configure and maintain SAP S/4 HANA Materials Management
- Conduct gap analysis of the as-is design and development of the to-be design
- Deliver solutions including system configurations in the Supply Chain area.
- Be a Subject matter expert for all Supply Chain Management processes utilizing SAP modules
- Develop and implement the global design for Supply Chain Management across multiple Product lines
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- 12-15 years’ experience in delivering Procure to Pay, Logistics and Warehouse Management solutions.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA EWM, MM, QM and Inbound TMS modules
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Business
- Ability to lead a team of Supply Chain business analysts
- Experience in Automotive and manufacturing industries
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.