Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Responsible for the supporting and maintaining Rivian’s Jira and Confluence. Serve as a technical expert of the Jira and Confluence applications and enforce Rivian’s best practices and standards.
- Have in depth understanding of the business process that are supported by Jira and Confluence
- Be a leader on tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation
- Document technical solutions that align with enterprise objectives
- Identify and communicate gaps between current and desired end states
- Work with users to ensure consistent performance
- Be a trusted support and escalation point for technical issues
- Assist with delivery management processes and enforcement
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all Atlassian Tools
- Communicate and collaborate with internal/external teams
- 5+ years of experience with deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk and others) and supporting 3rd party add-ons (Structure, Insight, Zephyr, etc.)
- Process oriented mindset. Good experience in the enablement of enterprise-level processes using Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with configuring and supporting integration using development tools on Jira
- Experience with managing reports on Jira and supported reporting applications
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile Frameworks
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- Previous experience working in a dynamic and agile environment
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Bachelor's degree required. Extensive experience administering Atlassian products.
- Travel Requirements of Position - 10%-25%
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.