Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of talented individuals to deliver Web and mobile applications in digital manufacturing domain.
- Highly technical leader who collaborates with various teams to architect, develop, deploy and support effective custom manufacturing automation applications.
- Architect and Deliver high availability, high fidelity applications built on hybrid cloud.
- Work with Business users and product partners to understand the requirements, architect the solution, and deliver web and mobile applications.
- Build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders in order to understand their requirements and develop respective solutions.
- Collaborate closely with Security team to ensure standards are well understood and proper controls are implemented, tracked and any deviation is quickly remediated.
- Develop business and technical architectures for applications used to improve manufacturing efficiencies.
- Define key metrics and KPIs and implement them to ensure maximum uptime of applications.
- Deliver for business continuity and disaster recovery goals for various applications.
- Develop and be accountable for critical vendor partnerships.
This is What You'll Need:
- Must possess strong experience in building cloud native web/mobile applications using modern architecture principles.
- Must be well experienced with Cloud based application architectures.
- Must have familiarity AWS products like ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, AppSync.
- Must have worked on React based applications.
- Experience of having worked in SCRUM environment and knowledge of SCRUM Framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired
- Passionate about helping others and about technology
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Must have experience working in Agile team environment.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset.
- Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes.
- Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution and providing glide path into the future vision
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.