Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Configure and maintain SAP S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Manangement
- Design and enhance SAP EWM Inbound processes: ASN data receiving, validation, Transportation mgmt., Goods receipt, Putaway bin determination, Putaway, Returns / reverse logistics, Goods receipt optimization, Receipt from production, FIORI Apps
- Configure and Maintain Yard management, Cross docking and Replenishment to Production Line
- Design and implement RFUI, RFID enablement, Quality inspection, GTM integration, Migration tools etc
- Design and implement Interfaces to Manufacturing Execution and Transportation Management systems
- Deploy key processes in SAP EWM Outbound processes: Outbound planning, Shipping Cockpit, Picking bin determination, Route determination, Order deployment, Loading & good issues, Production Supply & Consumption, Sequencing of Parts to Lineside, Kit-to-order, Direct outbound delivery etc
- Have an expert level background in configuration of SAP EWM module and are familiar with the different Warehousing concepts
- Have deep understanding of Warehouse Processes including Resource Mgmt, Queue Mgmt, VAS etc
- Must have SAP-EWM interface experience with Core SAP-ECC modules like SAP-SD, SAP-LE, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-QM and SAP-WM
- Perform Fit-gap analysis of the as-is design and development of the to-be design
This is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- 10-14 years of Hands on experience in SAP MM and WM
- 6 years of Expert level working experience in SAP EWM
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Experience in Automotive and manufacturing industries is desirable
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Information Technology
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.