Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Configure and maintain SAP S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management
- Design and enhance SAP EWM Inbound processes: ASN data receiving, validation, Transportation mgmt., Goods receipt, Putaway bin determination, Putaway, Returns / reverse logistics, Goods receipt optimization, Receipt from production, FIORI Apps
- Configure and Maintain Yard management, Cross docking and Replenishment to Production Line
- Design and implement RFUI, RFID enablement, Quality inspection, GTM integration, Migration tools etc
- Design and implement Interfaces to Manufacturing Execution and Transportation Management systems
- Deploy key processes in SAP EWM Outbound processes: Outbound planning, Shipping Cockpit, Picking bin determination, Route determination, Order deployment, Loading & good issues, Production Supply & Consumption, Sequencing of Parts to Lineside, Kit-to-order, Direct outbound delivery etc
- Have an expert level background in configuration of SAP EWM module and are familiar with the different Warehousing concepts
- Have deep understanding of Warehouse Processes including Resource Mgmt, Queue Mgmt, VAS etc
- Must have SAP-EWM interface experience with Core SAP-ECC modules like SAP-SD, SAP-LE, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-QM and SAP-WM
- Perform Fit-gap analysis of the as-is design and development of the to-be design
This is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- 8+ years of Hands on experience in SAP MM and WM
- 6 years of Expert level working experience in SAP EWM
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Experience in Automotive and manufacturing industries is desirable
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Information Technology
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.