Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is seeking a seasoned Strategic Partnerships Manager to join the Service organization who will lead the implementation of existing commercial partnerships and help advise and shape the roadmap for future commercial partnerships.
- Manage, implement and liaison with Rivian’s existing commercial partnerships.
- Oversee, manage, and track key launch dates and gates. Create and maintain detailed program timelines, project plans, and market entry checklists that account for workflow interdependencies.
- Lead and take ownership of management responsibility relating to hiring, performance management, and overall employee development planning.
- Effectively manage and guide high-performing program management team.
- Liaison with cross-functional teams and external partners on key contract terms.
- Maintain alignment across all teams on launch plans including Sales, Service, Delivery, Operations, Real Estate, Engineering, Homologation, Legal, Financial Planning, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Human Resources, Payroll, Trade, Logistics, and IT
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders and senior management on commercial partnership progress and risks.
- 5+ years of experience managing strategic commercial partnerships
- Bachelors degree required; JD, MBA or JD/MBA preferred
- Impeccable organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can handle multiple projects with competing priorities with minimal direction.
- Excellent business judgment.
- Confident and articulate communicator. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to provide professional presentations to senior level managers and executive leadership.
- Ability to work within a complex and fluid, fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with external partners
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Project software applications for analysis and presentation.
- Willingness to travel 20%
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.