Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
You’ll lead the performance dashboard reporting in Tableau for digital consumer analytics and insight practice. You’ll work with cross-functional teams to define questions, integrate data sources across the marketing eco-system to provide a holistic view of consumer behavior. This role will partner with cross-function teams to supply Tableau dashboard reporting and elevate digital trends and insights that will optimize marketing decisions and drive continued business impact.
This is what you’ll do:
- Lead the development of marketing analytics Tableau performance dashboard reporting
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for Tableau performance dashboard reporting
- Connect the dots across data sources (including Google Analytics, Firebase, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Organic Social, Organic Search, PinPoint (SMS) to provide a holistic view of consumer digital behavior
- Manage marketing analytics dashboard builds from design to share-out of insights
- Partner with cross-functional teams to supply performance dashboard reporting and elevate insights that will optimize marketing decisions
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to iterate dashboards, and share insights that drive continued business impact
- Communicate with team members on scheduled deliverables and support digital analytics ad-hoc requests
Key partners to collaborate with include Sales & Marketing, Digital Analytics, and Digital Consumer Product Teams
This is what you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in digital analytics
- A four-year college degree, Masters, or advanced degree a plus
- Advanced to expert level use of Tableau, Certification is a plus, to creative visualization dashboards
- Hands-on experience with Python, SQL (Redshift)
- Experience owning and implementing data lakes and Tableau dashboards to visualize data and performance
- Familiarity with Sales Force Marketing Cloud data
- Ability to define key metrics, and techniques to provide view of trended performance
- Aesthetic judgement for the visual communication of quantitative information
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Experience communicating with team members and stakeholders at a variety of technical levels
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven production environment
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Commercial Analytics
Location Irvine or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.