Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a Senior Product Manager, Supply Chain Systems , you will work on creating a scalable supply chain platform- an ecosystem of internally built applications that supports all supply chain activities.
You will be focused on long-term and short-term product vision to harmonize business processes and technical solutions. The product manager collaborates closely with the UI/UX designers, development teams and integrations team to develop and execute on a roadmap of system solutions needed to support key business processes. You prioritize the backlog and translate requirements into workable user stories.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for business processes and/or solutions
- Build strong working relationships with process stakeholders and develop thorough understanding of their processes and challenges
- Run complex projects/programs through the complete project lifecycle
- Problem-solve across various technology systems and business processes to propose ideas, scope features, and implement solutions
- Create and groom a backlog of well-formed user stories for implementation by dev and design teams
- Communicate via both written documents and verbal presentations in an organized and clear way, including to executive leadership as needed
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Maintain reports for work in progress and the status of delivering against the product roadmap
- Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Establish and guide stakeholders and functional partners through testing, implementation, and roll-out plans
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a fast paced Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Logistics related environment
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in a supply chain, logistics, or manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years using MS Excel, SQL, Python, or other data analysis related tools
- Masters Degree
- 7+ years supply chain and/or manufacturing and operations experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of hands on Supply Chain Product management experience.
- Plan, structure, and manage complex analyses concurrently to develop key insights and deliver performance enhancement pursuant to goals.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, detailed oriented
- Able to manage various competing initiatives and prioritize accordingly
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.